Working with the Path From Poverty Women’s Groups in Kenya offers a rare chance to witness transformation- both for yourself and in someone else. Path From Poverty invites you to join a Volunteer Work Team in which participants work hand-in-hand with Kenya women to accomplish a mutually beneficial project. Your time on a Volunteer Work Team will involve a number of different activities, often include:
- Prepare and building a water tank base at a Kenyan women's home;
- Learn how to install different parts of a water tank;
- Share stories of families, experiences, wisdom, and need;
- Experience a variety of local foods, traditions, songs, and celebrations;
- End the trip with a time of reflection and relaxation.
Thank you so much for the wonderful work of our volunteers and what they were able to bring to the women of Kenya. Please stay tuned for information regarding our next work trip.
Questions, please contact Marilyn Kaino at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.624.4934